Pictures gallery of Long Short Hair Style Trends 2011. Hollywood Celebrity most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Long Short Hair Style Trends 2011

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lines under My Hair (I)

I'm curious...what hair styles are popular now?
What trends are you all seeing?

I was thinking of a long-layered shag, but is this out-dated now?
I've tried looking through hair-styling magazines, but while I can appreciate the creativity in most of the featured cuts they are way too over the top for me. Mainstream fashion magazines are no help-- most models featured have long, straight hair--pretty on them, but impractical for me.

After wearing my hair in a short boy-cut, I'm thinking of growing it out. The thing is, I'm not sure what kind of cut I want. I have an oval face; thick, straight (maybe a tiny bit wavy), very dark brown hair. I've worn my hair in a classic bob before--with and without bangs--but I'm looking for something a bit more contemporary, perhaps with layers. My preferred style is classic versus trendy, but I don't want to look "blah" or boring. I want something that will be appropriate in a professional setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment